Thursday...another day at work. Today was fine at work although lately I'm feeling like I should not only get paid more, but I want to explore more. I currently support many of the Microsoft products with much of the focus on Outlook because email seems to be quite important to many. The way our company sets up the storage for PST files (like the archive folders) has caused numerous nightmare situations. I was getting to the point of being utterly SICK of Outlook and especially archives. Our company chooses to store the PST on a network drive so that it can be restored should something happen to the file. Microsoft recommendation is to store the files locally on the hard drive and that's what they support. So, needless to say I've had to muddle my way through some tough situations at times with this stupid PST nightmare. There may be relief in site however. Exchange 2010 will host archives at the server level! I'm looking forward to it. Today, I took a break away from Outlook and launched SharePoint Designer and began to play; err... learn. The day flew by and before I knew it, it was time to leave. This evening has been spent getting ready for a yard sale that we are having tomorrow and Friday. I'll be honest, I can't stand doing them...I just pretty much donate my yard to friends. It's almost like a flea market - ha ha! We've been busy though getting tables set up and pricing stuff that we are putting in, etc. Enough about my awfully exciting day...move on to the food and exercise.
FOOD INTAKE
Breakfast - 1 cup oatmeal with 1 tbsp. raisins and a tbsp brown sugar. 1/2 pint skim milk
Lunch - 1 cup Potato Garlic soup topped with 1 tbsp shredded cheddar cheese.
Snack - 1 string cheese, palm full of trail mix.
Dinner - 4 chicken fries, 1 tbs. mashed potatoes and 4 small crab wontons.
I know dinner was just a hodge podge...basically I picked of my families plates.
Now for the not so good part -
EXERCISE
I didn't do any today. With how busy we've been setting up for the yard sale, just didn't find the time. Plus, I'll be honest...my feet are still burning with pain from my 3.4 mile walk yesterday. My poor tootsies!
And there you have it... Thursday in a nutshell.
Until tomorrow - keep on keepin' on!
♥ Dottie
No comments:
Post a Comment