It was Wednesday - hump day as some call it. The middle of the week (2 days down and 2 to go until we are upon another weekend). My day was great. Worked as usual and as usual, that was okay. After work, I came home, had a quick snack and headed out for a walk. My goal was to try doing a 5K (just over 3 miles) and guess what! I did it. And, considering it was my first 5K EVER, I think I did pretty darn good on my time too. I seriously had no idea how long it would take me, but and hour and 13 minutes...YES! I think that's just awesome and quite amazing too. I struggled to walk a mile back in June. The exercise is paying off because I am feeling stronger!
MY FOOD TODAY:
Breakfast - scrambled eggs with vegs and 2 slices bacon.
Lemonade flavored Vitamin Water Zero
Lunch - 5" wrap made with spinach flavored tortilla with chicken breast, spinach/artichoke, 1 slice swiss, mushrooms and red onion.
Snack - 1/4 cup honey roasted peanuts
After work Snack - 1 string cheese
Dinner - 1 Salmon patty with a slice of cheese melted on top. 1 tbsp mash potato with 1 tsp. mushroom gravy.
Enjoyed some Gatorade after my walk.
EXERCISE:
My Walk - 5K - 3.4 miles in 1 hour and 13 minutes. I burned 511 calories today! By the way this is an app available on my Samsung Moment phone. It's called Cardio Trainer and it was free through the Marketplace. I like it.
Until next time,
♥ Dottie

No comments:
Post a Comment