Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hot 4 Halloween - Day 20

Posting on Saturday for yesterday.  I worked until 6 p.m. yesterday, came home to the yard sale still going on.  It's been busy!  This morning it's raining so all of the stuff is still covered with tarps. Rain should clear up soon.  Yesterday was one of those ho hum days...lacked some motivation to even go to work. Maybe it was a Friday thing?  Who knows.

THE FOOD
Breakfast - Scrambled eggs with ham, mushroom, onion and cheddar cheese. 1-1/2 slice bacon.
Citrus Green Tea

Lunch - 1/2 wrap (Spinach flavored) with Turkey, Swiss, Tomato, Onion, Black Olive, Pickle and Pesto Mayo

Snack - 1/4 cup Honey Roasted Peanuts
After Work Snack - 1 String Cheese

Dinner - 2 oz. Steak, 1 egg

Snack - Small Ice Pop

Sipped on Water and Gatorade today. 

EXERCISE
Again, no formal exercise.  Having the yard sale with so many people and lots to do has thrown me off a bit.  When I did finally settle after we closed for the evening, I did sit on the exercise ball while I watched TV and did some lifting of the dumbbells.  But I don't know if that really counts...  I suppose it's better than just sitting on the couch vegging and doing absolutely nothing.  It's a productive way to watch TV - yeah that's it!

Til later tonight or perhaps tomorrow morning...I bid you well. Make smart choices!

♥ Dottie

P.S.  Today is my husband's birthday!

No comments: