Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hot 4 Halloween - Day 21-22-23

Goodness, it was an extremely busy weekend!  This update will cover 3 days.  I wonder if anyone is following me here or reading any of this?  Sometimes I wonder.  I shall just get to the food and exercise...

FOOD

Saturday 8/21 - My husband's birthday.
- 1 cup low sugar Weight Control Oatmeal (Maple & Brown Sugar flavor)
- Dannon Greek Yogurt (Vanilla)
- 2" ham, swiss, lettuce, tomato with mustard sub.
- 1 String Cheese
- For hubby's birthday, we did go to the movies and I had about 2 cups popcorn and a few sips of the Sprite.

Sunday - 8/22
- Dannon Greek Yogurt (Strawberry)
- Out for brunch...1/2 veggie omelet, 1 slice muffin bread toast with Cherry Jelly
- 4 honey wheat pretzel rods
- 1 Strawberry
- 1 Baby Carrot
- 4 oz. New York Strip Steak and 1 tbsp mashed potato
- Frozen Raspberry Lemonade

Monday - 8/23
Breakfast - Scrambled eggs with cubed ham, tomato, onion, green pepper with 1/2 slice bacon
Lunch - Hummus with small pita cut into 8 wedges
Snack - Dannon Mixed Berry Yogurt
Dinner - Had Chinese for dinner - 3 dumplings, 2 crab rangoons, 6 small pieces sweet & sour chicken.

EXERCISE
Honestly, with how busy the weekend was, I didn't do any cardio.  I did manage to do some strength activities - basically sitting on my exercise ball while curling the dumb bells, etc.

As you can see, the weekends do not generally follow any type of schedule for eating.  I always try to make healthy choices, but I do splurge a little now and then (chinese for dinner).  But I generally limit the servings on those splurges. 

My H4H Video update should be done tomorrow night. 

Til next time,

♥ Dottie

No comments: