Oh my gosh! I've been a busy little girl here. I just posted my H4H update video. If you have interest in seeing that, it can be found HERE.
Tuesday - 8/24
Breakfast - 1 cup oatmeal with 1/2 pint skim milk..sweetened with 1 tbsp brown sugar and raisins.
Lunch - Chef Salad with a little Bleu Cheese and French Dressing - about a tbsp of each if that. This salad was rather large and I didn't finish it. I'd say I ate about a cup and a half of it maybe.
Dinner - 1 Slice of pizza - toppings included ham, sausage, mushroom, fresh garlic and onion.
Snack - Skinny Cow Mint Ice Cream Sandwich. This wasn't too bad. I hear it's popular with the Weight Watcher crowd. However, I'll have to admit that since my surgery, ice cream and shakes and anything like that are just too tough for me to enjoy. Four weeks on Carnation Instant Breakfast...kills any passion I once had for ice cream/shakes. That's probably a good thing! :)
My Exercise for Tuesday was mainly walking the stores while shopping for paint and supplies so my daughter and her best friend could redecorate her room to her liking. I've been told I'm a pretty cool mom for letting my 15 year old and her best guy friend loose with the walls of her room as their canvas! The way I see it -- it's her room and she should be able to express her character!
Wednesday - 8/25
Breakfast - 1 cup oatmeal sweetened with brown sugar and raisins. (I seem to stick with this for the most part don't I).
Lunch - 1/2 wrap (spinach flavor) with turkey, grilled peppers & onions, 1/2 slice swiss cheese, a tsp of cheddar sauce on the side.
Snack - Palm full of Kars Trail Mix. 12 oz. Shaken Green Tea from Starbucks of which I only drank half. I did not get this sweetened at all (proud of myself for that). It wasn't completely horrible, but for someone that never liked plain old tea to begin with...not my favorite. I probably would've liked it sweetened, but then does it still offer the healthy benefits? IDK.
Dinner - Picked up a small Grilled Chicken Quesadilla from one of the local mexican restaurants that cooks authentic mexican food. I had to believe it was the real deal, when I saw that girl hand rolling the tortillas. That's gotta be a lot of work, but the flavor result for me...YUM! Thank you lady. The quesadilla was about 8 inch round maybe, cut into 4 triangles and contained onions, peppers, avocado, cheese and a bit of sour cream. I did not finish this - eating approx. 1/2 and then a few hours later, another quarter of it as a snack.
Late Snack - Frozen raspberry lemonade - about 6 oz.
Again, my Exercise was in the form of shopping for school supplies with my daughter. A couple hours of walking. You know, I really enjoy that I can walk all over these big box stores and not get winded - even after a few hours. That my friend is real progress from where I started.
Now, I must hurry and get ready for work.
♥ Dottie
1 comment:
Good job Dottie and I totally agree with what your doing with your daughter. This is the age in which they start to try to find themselves. You're a great moma nd I hope I will be too with my little one.
Post a Comment