How does this happen? I get 4 days behind in my blog in the blink of an eye. Why must time go so fast? Seriously. I would like to request that it slow down a bit. Everyone - please quit wishing it were Friday and just enjoy each day...cherish it.
Day 26 - Thursday 8/26/10
Breakfast - 1 cup of oatmeal sweetened with brown sugar and raisins, 1/2 pint of skim milk
Lunch - Hummus with 8 small pita points (wedges)...SO GOOD!
Snack - Container of Dannon Wildberry Yogurt
Dinner - My husband and I enjoyed dinner out at a local restaurant called Hibachi Grill. My plate included 2 dumplings, a piece of baked fish, a few pieces of bourbon chicken, 2 crab cheese rangoon and a little broccoli. But I didn't eat all of it.
Late Snack - 1 string cheese
Water throughout the day.
Day 27 - Friday 8/27/10
I had to travel to an off site training class today (Windows 7). I believe my choices were fine.
Breakfast - 3 slices lean deli Black Forest Ham, 2 oz. medium cheddar cheese
Snack - .75 oz. Peanuts
Lunch - 1/2 Turkey and Cheese with lettuce, mayo/mustard on whole wheat.
Snack - .75 oz. Peanuts (the other half of package)
We had our first home football game and there I had 1 hot dog with ketchup, pickle, onion and mustard. I also sipped a PowerAde while we were watching the game.
Later that night, I had a small chef salad...I didn't eat all of it.
Day 28 - Saturday 8/28/10
The weekend and I have no schedule to my eating and as a matter of fact, I definitely didn't eat enough. I worked on cleaning and keeping busy. My food included:
1 piece of Little Caesar's Italian Cheese Bread
Hibachi Grill for dinner with the kids and extended kids. Again, I didn't finish my plate.
Day 29 - Sunday 8/29/10
1 small Dannon Greek Yogurt - Honey flavor
1 ice pop
2 oz. Rotisserie Chicken Breast with 1 tbsp of macaroni & cheese.
Late snack - Icee (Frozen Raspberry Lemonade).
My exercise for these days were mostly household activities - like cleaning windows, cleaning up after the dogs, up and down stairs doing laundry, cleaned out my closet and filled two bags (3rd in progress) of my former fat clothes that I'll be donating. I was very busy. Plus, the football game Friday night - got some walking in there.
Something worked, because I got on the scale Sunday morning and weighed 275 lbs which is 5.5 lbs down from last week!!
Oh and I did my NGU challenge activity on Sunday. 25 Burpees for time was a killer. I'd never even heard of a burpee before (at least not that kind). If you want to see some hard work placed on my still big body...check it out here. You've been warned. It isn't pretty, but I did it and that's what matters to me! I am kickin' fat's butt!
No comments:
Post a Comment