It's Monday already. The work day went so fast...busy as usual. My Monday was just fine though. I don't go in to work with that typical Monday attitude that so many seem to have. Monday is another day just like the rest. Sure, it's the beginning of the week, sure it might be busy, but go in with the right attitude and your day is not going to suck that bad. It's what you make it. You are in control. Seriously... How you feel is up to you. I never thought it before, but I'm telling you...it's true what they say.
My food so far:
Breakfast - slipped right on by...I forgot to eat.
Lunch - Hummus with 8 small pita points.
Snack - Dannon Wildberry Yogurt
Snack - 1/4 cup Honey Roasted Peanuts
After work, I had one 100 calorie pack of cheese cubes.
Later, I had a salmon patty with a slice of swiss cheese and some mustard, with 1 tbsp mac & cheese on the side. I actually only ate about 3/4 of the salmon patty.
And I had a Cherry flavored Icee. Icee's seem to be my new "treat". Sure they have calories and some sugar, but I think they're still a better choice that some of the things from my past. And, I generally have about 12 oz...or so. It varies.
Keep on keepin' on!!
♥ Dottie
No comments:
Post a Comment