Tuesday!! Ok, so really as I write this, it's Wednesday and it’s September 1st already! Gosh! This is the first year in some time that I’m just not ready for Fall and Winter. Please – I plead, someone slow down the clock a bit. LOL! Being a You Tuber challenge contestant could really be a part time job in and of itself. Trying to keep up with everyone’s videos and commenting and offering support…Boy, if only I could get paid for it. HaHa. I really couldn’t do that. I’m in the challenge for me; to better myself; get fit and meeting friends and possibly being an inspiration along the way is definitely a perk! I really am getting into this challenge and I love watching other’s videos and cheering them on. I understand there will be another Stickam coaching session tonight. I hope to have my laptop with the webcam and speaker up and going so that I can take part. I’ve never done that before. So, we’ll see!
I posted my Phatloss Contest finale video. That contest ran from June 1 to Today (Sept. 1). I did fine in my opinion. I didn’t win the money, but that is honestly okay by me. These contests and challenges help to keep me motivated and push me to keep on track and I’m successful! I lost 20.5 lbs in the contest and I have lost inches I’m sure because my face and neck definitely show it. You can see my finale video HERE if you are interested.
My food today was fine and exercise, well not so much. I pretty much took the day off from exercise.
FOOD
Breakfast – 6 oz. Cottage Cheese with Peaches
Lunch – ¾ cup Chili topped with shredded cheddar cheese
Snack- Dannon Greek Style Blueberry Yogurt
Dinner- Chinese Takeout. 2 crab rangoons, 2 dumplings, and 3 small pieces of sesame chicken.
Late Snack – a couple more dumplings from dinner.
Oh and I tried something new today and was later disappointed in myself. It was a Green Tea with Organic Honey. The brand – Honest Tea. It was tasty I’ll admit, but dingbat me didn’t read the label too well and later discovered it had caffeine. I’ve been trying to steer clear of caffeine so this kind of blew that. But I only drank about 6 oz. of it or so. So at least it was limited.
Keep on keepin' on!!
♥ Dottie

No comments:
Post a Comment