| RIP Dusty Rhoaders 9/4/10 |
Moving on...
I've come to realize that with food, I can stay on a pretty normal schedule during the work week (when I'm actually working). But my days off...not so much. I tend to not eat at all half the time. I get up in the morning and begin the day - keeping busy and forgetting to eat! I have to do better with that. I have however improved with getting the water in.
I got a new toy that will hopefully allow me to vlog a lot easier. It's a Flip Video UltraHD Video Recorder. It will record up to two hours of video. It comes with the FlipShare software. I've played some with it already and it seems pretty cool. I have yet to post something to YouTube though.
With regard to food and what I've been eating. I've been recording it my little notebook, but I'm not sure I want to keep posting it here? I honestly am not sure if anyone is reading this stuff or not. Oh...I just don't know. But while I'm here, I might as well share what I've been consuming over the last few days.
Wednesday - 9/1/10
Breakfast - 1/4 cup Oatmeal with brown sugar and raisins, half pint of skim milk
Missed lunch
Snack - 1/4 cup honey roasted peanuts
After work snack - 8 sundried tomato Wheat Thins with roasted garlic hummus
Dinner - 1 turkey salisbury steak patty, 1/4 cup mashed potato with gravy
Late Snack - 1 Jello Pudding Cup (chocolate vanilla flavored)
Thursday - 9/2/10
- Hummus with Pita Points
- Dannon Fruit on the Bottom Mixed Berry Yogurt
- 2 Little Caesar ICB bread sticks
- 2 oz. of Chicken Breast
- 1 Chocolate/Vanilla Jello Pudding Cup
Friday - 9/3/10
Went to the mall with the kids and ate at the food court. I had 1/2 Mozzarella & Tomato with Pesto Panini on Ciabatta. Not bad.
1 Turkey Salisbury Steak Patty with 1/2 cup mashed potato/gravy.
4 Pita Chips with Garlic Hummus
Saturday - 9/4/10
Today I went to brunch with the girls to a restaurant called Arnies. I had a 1/2 Scandanavian Shuffle wrap which consisted of Turkey, lettuce, tomato, Danish Cheese, Onion, Cucumber Dressing.
We later went to the races - a small oval track in Kalamazoo Michigan. I had a few Crinkle Cut Fries with ketchup.
Rotisserie Chicken salad on a slice of bread topped with 1 slice of swiss cheese and a little mustard.
Late snack - Frozen Jello Pudding Cup (Chocolate)
Sunday - 9/5/10
No schedule here again.
1- 100 calorie pack of cubed Cheddar Cheese
Small Burger with 1/2 slice swiss cheese, topped with Avocado slice, Tomato, onion, lite mayonnaise on a Aunt Millie Slimwich bun.
That Aunt Millie Slimwich bun was something new for me. I eat very little bread these days. These buns are nice and thin and only 90 calories. I took a picture to share with you. Tomorrow is Labor Day and I hope that you enjoy your families and friends.
Until next time, keep on keepin' on!
♥ Dottie
No comments:
Post a Comment