Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hot for Halloween - Day 16

Again, a day late on my blog update. This update is for August 16. Here we go.

Monday – Day #16…what can you say about a Monday? Monday, like any other day is whatever you make of it. My Monday was just fine. I woke up and went to work. Got home, had a snack and then had to go work at the high school until 9 p.m. I volunteer selling Scrip (a fundraiser for our band program). I have two daughters in band. I enjoy helping out…it puts my computer skills to work for the good of the program. I got home around 9:30 p.m. and had a quick bite for dinner. I know that’s pretty late, but that’s just the way Monday’s are. No exercise today. I believe Monday will probably be the one day that I don’t exercise because of how full the day is…unless I happen to wake up nice and early and get in a morning workout. But the chance of that is pretty slim because I’m just not much of a morning person. After dinner, I recorded my Hot 4 Halloween Week 2 update vlog and posted it to You Tube. I spent some time watching a few videos as well. I really need to stay focused to keep on top of these videos. I hope not to miss any. I’m thoroughly enjoying them though and getting some great ideas for various workouts. I’m meeting some great people. I can’t tell you how wonderful it is to come across so many with similar goals; People that won’t judge me negatively or make fun. That means so much. I’ve also been posting some videos of me doing exercise challenges. This vlogging has really been helping improve my self confidence I must say. Last year, there is absolutely no way I would’ve done any of this and posted it online for all to see. I love the people I’m meeting and if you are reading this, I thank YOU for your kindnesses and support.

FOOD:
Breakfast – 1 cup oatmeal with ½ pint of skim milk
Lunch – 5 inch wrap made with Tomato tortilla, chicken, ham, swiss cheese, tomato, onion and honey mustard
Snack – ¼ cup honey roasted peanuts.
After work snack – 7 tortilla chips each dipped in some onion, onion dip (made with Tastefully Simple’s Onion Onion spice blend and sour cream)
Dinner – Shrimp Egg Foo Yung about a tbsp with a tbsp white rice, 3 dumplings and 2 crab cheese rangoons. Water – about 55 oz. Better than usual, but still room for improvement.

EXERCISE: None today. Keep on keepin’ on!!

♥ Dottie

No comments: