Today was a wonderful day. Friends of our gave us tickets to the races! The Carfax 400 at Michigan International Speedway! I'd never been to a NASCAR race so I was excited. We arrived around 12:15. Found a spot to park and walked a good mile atleast to get to our seats. I was SO red and SO hot by the time we got to the seats. I was practically pouring water over my face, down my shirt, etc. After the race, same thing on the way back to the car. It was still sunny and warm. Luckily, it was not as humid as its been...I'm grateful for that.
Food intake for the day:
The ham, egg and a little cheese off from a croissant sandwich
1/2 Frozen Lemonade at the races (about 6 oz.)
Plenty of Gatorade, Powerade to restore those electrolytes.
Stopped at A&W on the way home and I had 1 Coney Cheese Dog and 2 onion rings. Also took a few sips of my husband's rootbeer.
String Cheese
Water throughout the day as well.
Exercise: the walking to and from the stands at the races! A little over 2 miles.
I wish I had tomorrow off work...I feel like I could spend a good day just resting.
I weighed myself this morning and was 282.5. I weighed myself this evening and was 281. Geesh! WTH!!
Until tomorrow...
♥ Dottie
No comments:
Post a Comment