This is my report for day 14 which was technically yesterday. I was just too tired to post last night. My day went well. Although my eating is quite as scheduled on the weekend like it is during the work week.
My Food:
1 String Cheese
1 Dannon Greek Yogurt - Blueberry Flavor
Dinner out with the family at a place called Hibachi Grill. Looked like this: Click Here
Note: I did not and could not eat all the food on the plate.
Later in the day I had 6 thin deli style slices of turkey spread with Laughing Cow Cheese and rolled up.
I drank water throughout the day, but still not enough. I really need to work on that. I just purchased a big insulated mug that will actually keep water cold. It's 34 oz. So I'd like to try to get through two a day. That's my goal right now.
Exercise: I have to admit, I took the day off from it. I walked around the store and stuff - normal everyday activity. That's it.
We are off to a Nascar race - I'm quite excited.
Make it a fabulous day!!
P.S. I also did my NGU challenge Friday evening...the You Tube video is up and can be seen here. It was a fail. It's rather boring too because I didn't have time to try to put music with it.
♥ Dottie
No comments:
Post a Comment