Hey there everyone! Not sure that anyone has missed me or wondered where I've been, but I haven't posted in a while. I took a little over a week off work for vacation. I got on the scale this morning and was given a good hearty smack! I'm back up to 341! Not cool. But, I got nobody to blame but myself. Somewhere in my head, I must have thought Vacation meant time off from everything..including any efforts of weightloss. I'm not going to say I've been totally pigging out or anything, but I haven't been making the best choices either. I indulged everyday.
How do I feel about that? Well... honestly not too bad. I'm a little disappointed to see a higher number. But at the same time, I enjoyed vacation and all releases of commitments. I know...not the best thinking when it comes to weightloss. On the plus side, I do realize why I gained and know that now that vacation is over...I'm back on the track.
Summer is going fast isn't it? I can't believe we're in the 2nd week of July already. I say it frequently, but I hate how fast time flies!
I hope everyone is doing well.
♥ Dottie
3 comments:
Yes indeed, I did miss you! I'm glad to see this entry, and I hope you had a nice, relaxing vacation. We shouldn't beat ourselves up for occasional gains, we just have to get right back on track -- that's the key to successful weight-loss. You just had a teeny detour in your journey, not a total derailment.
Good for you for getting back on the bandwagon!
Glad to see you back!
Hi Dottie!
I have been peeking in on your blog for awhile and have decided to finally leave a comment.
Glad your vacation went well and welcome back to the numbers game. :)
Post a Comment