Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Weigh In Wednesday

Weigh in Wednesday - that sounds good! That shall be my day to update this blog. I took a picture of the scale this morning. The result is good! I also weighed my camera I was using (out of curiosity). It weighs 2 lbs-good to know :).

Here's my update:



The walking challenge I'm doing is going well. I've exceeded the week 2 goal so I'm happy. It's been pretty hot/humid so sometimes I find it difficult to want to do a whole lot of activity outside. But, playing in the hose with my dog is a riot! Now granted, I don't run as much as she does, but I try to be active. Here's a couple shots of her having a ball. She LOVES water!! Her name is Zoey.




7 comments:

Rhonda said...

Congrats on your weight loss this week and working out more! Yay! Keep it up...great job getting back on track! :o)

Anonymous said...

Great weigh-in! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Great loss Dottie! Playing with the pup is good excercise and bonding time!I'm jelous. All 3 of my dogs dislike water =(

Enjoy your playtime!!

SeaShore said...

Congrats on your loss this week!

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Wow, you are really moving on! Way to go!

Playing with the dog is inspired exercise, for sure. The water helps. :)

Betsey C. said...

Cute doggie pics! I'm so happy for you with your excellent weight loss -- you must feel so much better. Enjoy your summer!

Mary :: A Merry Life said...

That was a great weigh in. Hope you are still doing well!!