Thursday, June 18, 2009

A New Challenge

Let's see if I can commit to a new challenge - Fabulous N Fit By Fall. One of the things Heather asks is to post a starting scale image of the weight. Oh joy! Yeah, not really. But hey, I record the weight anyway so here's an image of it. By the way... I'm holding the camera trying to take the picture...good thing the camera doesn't weigh too much LOL. I weighed two days ago at the docs office and the scale there indicated 341.2. Did I actually drop a little in a couple days? Actually... probably not. I had my shoes on for that weigh in. Going forward, I must remember to not wear shoes :). And so it is... my official start in the Fabulous N Fit By Fall Challenge.


2 comments:

Cameron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rhonda said...

Hey Dottie,
Glad you decided to join the the challenge too! You are an inspiration!