Friday, July 17, 2009

Another Good Book

If you've been reading this blog lately, then you'll know that I read a book called The Shack, which I thought was phenomenal. I cried, but it was a very good read. I just finished another very good read. It's called "The Yada Yada Prayer Group" which is a novel by Neta Jackson. They have a website where you can learn a little more about the husband and wife author team. I think these authors will keep me busy reading for a while. The book I just finished is the first in a series. More inspirational fiction books. I'm finding I enjoy these type of books quite well.

Have any of you read these books? Or do you have any good books to share?

Oh... I did get on the scale this morning and it read 340. Right now, I'd like to write out another goal with regard to weightloss. I'd like to lose 10% of my current weight. So I need to work on getting to 306. I know 306 is still A LOT! But that would be put me at a total loss of nearly 100 lbs. and THAT is significant!

Have yourself a fabulous day! Make good choices!

♥ Dottie

2 comments:

Chubby Chick said...

Dottie... I just read your comment on the Fourth of July Challenge blog... and you did absolutely wonderful! Congrats on the weight loss during the challenge... and on the total weight loss since you started losing weigh this year! You are doing great and should be SO proud of yourself!!!

Those books sound really good. A few months ago, I read the complete Twilight series. I loved every book... and could hardly put them down.

Anonymous said...

I love your new goal and the intention with which you stated it -- to me, you sounded as if you had aleady accepted it. I know you can make it!