I'm entering my weigh-in today. It's been a bit since I've posted. Last week my household had to deal with the flu. Yuk! It was no fun. My husband got sick Monday and was down til Wednesday. Me and the girls got sick Wednesday. I finally felt better by Saturday morning. And I must say the only good thing to come of it is the number on the scale. I had to get on that scale more than once to even believe it. However, I'm not sure how long it'll last since I'm back to eating some food again. But, I'll try to keep the weight away.
386 is what that scale told me. Can you believe it? I can't. Nothing like losing 10 lbs. in a week. However, it is because I was sick.
Since I was sick, my last few days have been very lazy. But I also wasn't eating anything. Ginger Ale and Popsicles were about it. Today I had some soup and some cottage cheese with pinapple. I'm also drinking a Lipton PureLeaf Red Tea in a Blueberry Pomegranate flavor. It's not bad.
I hope you are all doing well and keeping on top of your game the best you can.
♥ Dottie
9 comments:
Oh, Dottie, I'm sorry you've been so ill! You're very wise to take it easy for a while longer and let it run its course. Hope you feel 100% real soon!
I am sorry you have been sick---but if you are sick something good might as well come from it. Take that 10 pound loss and run with it! :-)
Feel better... and yes, run with the 10 pounds, I would! *lol*
Isn't tea great? So many flavors to comfort and sooth us. I love celestial seasonings brand, orange and honey... mmmm.
Feel better soon!
Hope all of you are feeling better. Take care of yourselves.
Dottie,
Well done on the weigh in, even if it is artificially slightly lower due to being ill. I know the most I ever lost in a week (seven years ago now) was 12 lbs and was due to a bout of gastroenteritis -- I almost wanted the rotten bug to continue until I could reach goal weight!
Strange the things illness makes us do, isn't it!
Best wishes for a healthy week.
Sharon
Hi,
My name is Den, and I'm the webmaster of www.facialtics.com. I wanted to know if by any chance you would be interested in doing an unbiased review of one of our products.
If you agree, we will send you a product sample so that you can try and then write a review about it. Please note you won't have to return the product sample after publishing the review.
Please let me know if you are interested.
Thank you.
Den
shaw0609@gmail.com
Wow, 10lbs!!!
I lst 5lbs in a week once, but i did gain a slight bit the next week, so don't be disappointed if it happens. I'm not tryign to rain on yoru parade (it's a kick butt parade at that!) but I just don't want you feeling blue.
Man, I hate being sick, espeically if everyoen is sick. i still recall a time me and Corey were both deathly ill, and I USEd to think before that that if you're sick at least there's someone there with you. Nope, it made it worse. So sorry to hear, and glad to hear your'e doing better!!
Poor you! Usualy the mum gets sick at a different time to the kids. Works out nice so you can look after them :o)
So it sucks that you were sick at the same time! :o(
If you are very careful, you won't gain any of that 10lbs back. :o)
Look after yourself!
Post a Comment