Hello to all! The day is here. Today is my 17 year wedding anniversary. We are going to a graduation party this afternoon and tonight we are going to the races where they'll have $1 beer and $1 hotdogs. Don't worry...I don't care for beer and I will have a hot dog or two, but I won't overdo it.
And - tomorrow... is my BIRTHDAY!!! I can't believe I'm turning 37 already.
Anyway, I haven't been online too often so I thought I'd pop in and wish myself a Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday! :)
I hope all of you have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend.
♥ Dottie
P.S. My walking has been going okay this first week...I've been averaging more than the required 2000 steps per day! Yay me!
10 comments:
Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary :) Have a good one...
I'll join you in wishing you a Happy Anniversary AND a Happy Birthday! Have a great weekend!
I am honored to wish you a HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope both days are fabulous for you!!!!!!
HAPPY EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!! :-) Hope the weekend is great for you!
Congratulations on your Wedding Anniversary and have a Very Happy Birthday. Hope your wekkend is full of wonderful memories
Happy Birthday Dottie! I hope you have a wonderful day, and Happy Aniversary for yesterday too!
~Jen
Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday!!! Glad you're back! Have a great weekend!
Happy belated birthday :o)
We wanna see scrap pages! :oÞ
$1 bears and hotdogs, dam where is this place? I'll move the whole family in there! lol
Happy Happy Happy Birthday! :) I hope you have a WONDERFUL day!
Happy Belated Birthday and Anniversary!! Hope you had a WONDERFUL weekend!
*huggles*
=0)
Post a Comment