Friday, June 13, 2008

A Little Bummed

My husband bought the Nintendo Wii Fit last night and I got a little excited thinking "cool! exercise might be fun!" My excitement was just as quickly deflated when I read the weight limit. Of course there's a weight limit. Now why would I think otherwise. I was seriously bummed last night. I watched my daughter do some pretty fun stuff and I couldn't partake. So, with that - another thing on the list of reasons why I need to lose this weight. I WANNA PLAY!!

Hope all is well.

Take care,
♥ Dottie

7 comments:

MargieAnne said...

Aaaaww! Weight limit! That's mean. I don't know how these things work but could you play alongside daughter & have fun together for a few minutes?

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

New inspiration! Don't worry, Dottie, I have every confidence you'll be on that thing before you know it!

TitanThirteen said...

Whats the weight limit? Let me guess 150 kgs? Or 330lbs? That's the usual weight limit.
I'm glad you posted about this, because we were about to buy a wii just for that fitness thing :o/

Trish said...

That sucks!

I can totally relate though. I'd like to get a treadmill, but I'm TOO FREAKING FAT FOR A TREADMILL, (at least the ones in my price range.)

Trisha J. said...

I would have never thought about a weight limit on that........I'm sorry about that! But it won't be long 'till your kicking their butts! Keep up the good work.

Carolyn said...

That sucks... I had no idea they had a weight limit. But love, that'll be a milestone you'll put behind yourself soon enough. You can do it!!

TitanThirteen said...

You keep disappearing lol