Grrr!! I'm up 1/2 pound. But I guess after the emotional issues and somewhat poor choices, I really shouldn't be surprised. I didn't do terrible and I'm not going to beat myself up over it.
Next week I will be on vacation...so looking forward to it! I don't plan to pig out or have free-for-alls; however, I'm not going to stress out over any of it either. I intend to eat when I'm hungry. Plus... I'm thinking we will be doing quite a bit of walking and exploring so it really shouldn't be an issue.
Thanks so much for your continued support. I really appreciate it.
HAVE A GREAT WEEK EVERYONE!! WE CAN DO IT!
♥ Dottie
7 comments:
Have a great vacation, Dottie! I look forwrd to hearing from you as soon as you get back. Hugs!
You have the right attitude sista! Don't get down on yourself; just keep moving :-) I hope you enjoy your vacaction...relax and enjoy your time in Florida; it's lovely here!
Phat Teacher
First of all I hope you have a great vacation! Don't let that half a pound bother you...Have a good time see the sights and take pictures for those of us stuck at home.
Erin
Oh, a good sneeze will take care of that half pound. :)
Have a glorious vacation!
You can do it, Dottie! Go for it! And have a great vacation!
You should have had a pee before weighing in lol
Have a great vacation!
Post a Comment