Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Water

I didn't start the day off on a very good note. Breakfast consisted of Burger King. For some reason I just couldn't deny myself the ham, egg and cheese sandwich. Well, it didn't ruin the day so I say I'm okay. One thing I am doing right so far is getting my water in. I've got a 32 oz. Weight Watcher mug and have filled it up high with ice and water. I can't say that I love water, but at times it's fine. I just know that it's part of a healthy way of life. I would like to find healthy ways to flavor it up though (besides lemon). I haven't eaten lunch yet. I snacked on some mixed nuts and drinking the water... I'm just not hungry. Being I am at work, I figure I won't spend money on food if I'm not really hungry - right?

I really appreciate all the comments I've gotten so far. I'm excited to follow along with your journeys right along with my own. At some point this week, I will try to post a beginning picture and a weight and maybe some measurements. Ugh! The thought of it truly sickens me, but I do know that it's the only way I'll see the true progress.

2 comments:

Felicia said...

Its not a journey based on perfection so no worries about BK. After all tomorrow is a whole new day. Congrats on getting the water in. That is a huge part of the battle!

Keep on keeping on!
*huggles*
=0)

Danni said...

Hey Dottie- found you on chubby chick's blog! So glad your joining the community! I started a page last week and already happy with the inspiring results! Keep your head up and don't beat yourself up- life is full of valleys and hills: best wishes in getting through this valley to a much better view! I have faith in you :-)

Phat Teacher