My weigh-ins are technically done on Saturday, but I didn't make time to blog it on the weekend. Additionally, it's nothing I'm excited about. I weighed in at 259 which is 4 lbs up from the last time I weighed. Ugh! However, I also took my measurements this past Friday and I've lost 5 inches total. My body fat percent is down and my muscle is up. So, while I'm not thrilled with the number on the scale, I am happy about all those other measurements. It lets me know that I'm still a success. I will continue to weigh in on Saturdays; however, I will try not to be affected so much by what the scale says. I've recently added weight training to my exercise schedule so I'm sure my body needs to adjust.
I exercised 5 out of 7 days. I ate right (protein first). The only thing I still need to work on is getting the water in. I'm just not a good water drinker. Unless my mouth is dry or I'm extremely thirsty, or I'm exercising it seems my water bottle sits there mostly untouched. I really need to work on that.
♥ Dottie
1 comment:
Congratulations -- losing inches is terrific, and a sure sign that you traded some fat for muscle, whatever the scale may say.
Weight training was a big part of my exercise routine when I was losing weight in 2009,and I'm looking forward to getting back to it this year.
Post a Comment