Friday, March 4, 2011

What's the Word? Grease!

Tonight we went and saw Grease on stage.  Can I just say, oh my gosh it was so much fun!!  I've always liked the Grease movies, but have never seen it on stage.  Matter of fact, I haven't ever really been to see anything on stage (other than the local high school play).  It was a little pricey, but VERY good.  I loved it.  The reason why we never did anything like this in the past is because quite frankly, I was too fat.  I couldn't fit in theater seats and I was too afraid to try for sure.  So, never did anything like that.  Now, nearly 150 lbs lighter, I no longer have fears of fitting into the seats.  I'm living and loving life!  And, I also got a t-shirt.  It's awesome to be able to fit souvenir t-shirts.  I've never been able to buy stuff like that before.  Little things like this, some may take for granted.  But for me...it's pretty darn monumental and it's truly a NSV.

Peace, Love and Smiles
♥Dottie

No comments: