Wednesday, August 18, 2010

August 12 Adventures

Ok, so not so much an adventure. I worked and then I came home.

BREAKFAST: 1 cup oatmeal with 1 tbsp peanut butter and 1 tbsp raisins. 15 oz. Apple Juice (which lasted me through lunch actually).

LUNCH: Cobb Salad...about a cup and a half or so. I didn't finish the entire salad that was given. I had a tbsp of Bleu Cheese Dressing and some French dressing too.

SNACK: 1/4 cup honey roasted peanuts

AFTER WORK SNACK: 5 oz. cup of Dannon Greek Yogurt - honey flavor. 12 grams of protein in that little cup! Sweetness.

DINNER: Salmon Patty topped with a slice of swiss cheese and a little mustard.

NIGHT TIME SNACK: Cherry Icee (I have a weakness for these frozen drinks)

EXERCISE: I mowed the lawn tonight - with the gas powered push mower. I had a riding mower I could've used, but I chose to make lawn mowing my workout tonight. Boy did I sweat! I think I sweated more with that than my 7 mile bike ride yesterday. My hair was drenched, my face beet red. And I shared it with everyone on You Tube! Interested? My skin just glistens! LOL

It's been a great day. Tomorrow is Friday already.

Sweet Dreams!

No comments: