I'm a little late with this. I go for my week 4 weigh in tomorrow already. Time has been going too fast lately; although I'll be happy when I'm off the special foods of this diet. I'm looking forward to creating my own healthy dishes.
I maintained my weight for week 3. I could feel it too. I actually was a little nervous I might have a gain, but I didn't. My average is still just over 4 lbs. a week so that is good. My BMI has also gone down 3 numbers. I'm happy with that too. My blood pressure has been doing pretty good. Needs to come down some more, but I'm getting there.
I had an exercise related nightmare the other night. You know those large exercise balls. Well, I dreamed that I sat on one and it bursted. I was so humiliated in my dream. So imagine my thought when I went to an exercise class yesterday and one of the exercises was sit ups while sitting on one of those balls! Are you kidding me! There was NO way I was going to give that nightmare a chance to become reality. I did not test the strength of that ball in front of other people. I'd like to know if there is a weight limit on those? Any idea? If you know, leave me a comment. But I did most of the other exercises and for a large girl, I think I did pretty well. I even did some knee bends and with my knees, I wasn't sure I'd be able to do those. And to make it more intense, while in the knee bent position, I raised up on the toes. Didn't think it was possible, but I pulled it off. Now mind you, I didn't hold that position too terribly long, but I did it. Last Friday my daughter and I were watching America's Best Dance Crew on MTV and I got up and did some dancing with some of the songs. My daughter was quite amused. But hey, I got moving and that's what counts.
I'm hoping that I'll have a loss when I go weigh in tomorrow. I will check back in and let you all know.
I hope you are all doing well in your journey. I'm so sorry that I haven't been really good at visiting everyone. I will try to improve.
♥ Dottie
No comments:
Post a Comment