I weighed in yesterday and I'm UP .8 (point 8)!! Dammit.. I know it's only the beginning and it's going to take time, but I am just a little frustrated. I kept within my points range all week. I like the Weight Watcher program, but their scales suck for someone of my size. I weighed at home before I left work and it was the same as last week's weight. I get to the meeting a few hours later and it's up point 8?? What the..should I not have drinken that water? Just a bit frustrating. But, not enough to throw in the towel. Nope, I'm here to reach my goals darn it!
I'm a little too tired to think about what I might need to do differently in order to have a better weigh in next week.
Let's Go!!
♥Dottie
2 comments:
Hang in there! Next week will be a better week I just know it!
*huggles*
=0)
never throw in the towel! sometimes the weight loss will show up the following week.
Post a Comment