Sunday, October 19, 2008

Photographic Day

Today was beautiful. Granted it was a little breezy and only about 50-55 degrees, but I just loved the weather. The fall colors are out and the sun was creating vibrant glows off the beautiful trees. I took a little ride north to a small river side park in Newaygo so that I could take photos of my neighbors... my first paid photo gig. I was pretty excited. From that park, we went to another one with a great view and nearly 300 steps that descend down toward the water's edge. I did not go down all the way, but I went down maybe half way. After I climbed back up and got back in the van, my stomach hurt so bad! I felt like I had done 100 sit ups or something. I was so proud of myself. I was quite out of breath and my face was red, but I did quite a few stairs-for me anyway- and darn it I was proud of myself. After I got home with the neighbors, I took my youngest daughter out and did some more walking and took more photos. It was a great day. But, I am a bit sore right now. What I need to do is make a habit of this kind of walking.

Have a great day,

Dottie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a great fall michigan weekend............. I hope you have a great week!