Good afternoon my blogger friends!
Last night I got on that wonderful scale and it displayed 394...should've went with that. This morning, it displayed 396. So that's the official number. What am I talking about? There is no official number because I'll get on that scale later today and it'll say something else. That's the one thing I really don't like about the scale. Things in the body flucuate or something I eat or that time of month...it all makes that number move just a bit either up or down. So, I'm just going to say that I feel good this week. I don't feel bloated and extra heavy. I think the way I feel is far more important than what that scale says anyway.
Wanna here something astonishing! I signed up for a walking challenge at work. It's 6 weeks long and it starts on the 18th. The first week's goal will be to average 2000 steps per day. Week 2 - 4000, week 3 - 6000, week 4 - 8000, week 5 - 10000 and the final 6th week is designated as a catch up week. Our company operates in 5 states. So if you meet the first week's goal, then you move forward to the next state, and it continues each week until you make your way back to the state you started in. There will be a large map posted on a wall somewhere that will have team pushpins and where they're at each week. I have never done anything like this so it's a very big step for me. I'm not quite sure how accurate the pedometer will be for someone of my size. I noticed it does have a sensitivty adjuster on it so maybe it'll be fine. I'm looking forward to see how I do. I'll just do my best.
Well, that's all I got for now. I hope everyone is having a beautiful day.
♥ Dottie
13 comments:
Good for you Dottie! Sounds like a fun challenge =)
Darn scale. Kick it once for me would ya!
Congrats on signing up for that challenge. I just KNOW you can do it!!!
Best wishes!
*huggles*
=0)
Darn scale. Kick it once for me would ya!
Congrats on signing up for that challenge. I just KNOW you can do it!!!
Best wishes!
*huggles*
=0)
Oh, that challenge sounds like fun!! Good for you for signing up for it!
That walking challenger does sound like fun! Thanks for stopping by and thanks for your encouragement!
That does sound like an awesome challenge! Keep us posted on how you do :)
That walking challenge sounds like a great way to build up your steps gradually. Congrats!
Hi Dottie, thanks for visiting my blog!
Baked goods are naughty for me but I'm trying to freeze some ahead of time and really, really trying not to taste too much.
Looks like you're doing well and I'd like to visit again on your journey to good health.
I wear a pedometer all the time now. And when I started wearing it, I wasn't getting an accurate reading because I was too fat for it to jiggle. So now I clip it to my underwear in my pants and no more problem. Good luck!
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!! That's awesome! I know you can do it.
That sounds like such a cool challenge!!! Have fun with it!!
If you're feeling good, then it's been a great week for you! We can't live our lives by the scale. We have to keep the big picture in mind - BETTER HEALTH.
Congrats on joining the walking challenge, that's AWESOME!
I couldn't have scales in the house.I'd become obsessed with them! I weigh in once a week, on the same scales, and stick to it.
Good on you for the walking! :o)
Post a Comment