Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

Well, I must say that I feel spoiled! I was struggling a bit with Mother's Day again this year because my mother passed away 2 years ago. So days like this are still a bit emotional for me. However, I must say that my beautiful daughters and husband made me feel special today and I thank God for them. Check out this loot!
Oh and this doesn't include the $150 in gift cards for Michael's. They know I've been totally into making cards and scrapbooking. So they got some stickers and some stamps and ink. The flowers are beautiful and the smell lovely. I truly am thankful and blessed.



I neglected to mention that we went to breakfast this morning as well. I had sirloin tips and eggs with toast and I'm not ashamed of that! Today was a wonderful day and I wouldn't trade a bit of it for anything. I truly love my family.

Happy Mother's Day to you.

♥ Dottie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy mothers day dottie!

Erin said...

Looks like you cleaned up for mothers day! Hope it was awesome!

Carolyn said...

Holy cow.. did you ever clean up!!!
Nice!!!
Your kids must be wonderful... kids and hubby too, of course! But you only get stuff like that if you deserve it hon!!!
:D

TitanThirteen said...

Wow you DID get spoilt!
Billy Ray Cyrus is still making albums??? I thought he only had that one achy breaky song that every one got sicky wicky to death of!! lol