It's not good weigh in for me today. I'm 3 pounds UP. Hello! Ok, reality check here. I think I know why this is. The past week or so I haven't been eating much at all during the day at work. As I think about it, I don't think I ate anything during the day. Jeepers. I wasn't hungry and therefore was not thinking about food and so I didn't eat. Not cool, because my body probably thought it was starving and started storing the fat. Lesson learned. I'm going to make it a point to do better with that this coming week.
A little bummed, but I know what I gotta do. I'm in this to win this! Whose with me!
♥ Dottie
7 comments:
You might be right. That metabolism does wacky thing if it doesn't get fed! Here's to a better next week!
Good on you for being positive!
The gain coulda come from anywhere. Not enough sleep. Not enough water. Not enough of the right food and too much of the bad.
Our bodies are tempramental things! Sigh......
Ouch! I was up on the scale this week, too. But you're right -- the most important thing is to NOT GIVE UP. Learn the lessons and keep going. :)
I was doing what I thought was a pretty good job one week and when I stepped on the scale for my weekly weigh in, I was up 4 pounds. I was so disheartened.....but it helped me to start setting goals and get my butt in gear. I'm beginning to think my body is against me. It's so easy to pack on the pounds...there's no effort involved there but when I ask a few to leave, NO! They want to stay like uninvited house guests! Stick with it...you're bound to outsmart it!
Dottie, Keep your chin up and keep the intake moving and the weight will come back off. all it takes is some determination and a tiny bit of discipline and I know you have both of those things!
As Ever
Me
I am definitely with you. Keep it up. The scales can vary depending on the meal you had the day before. If I have a slightly higher carb meal, although all good food but higher on the Glycemic Index (that is a banana rather than an apple for example) I will gain a couple of pounds but it is not fat it is water. Probably the same happened to you.
hi there,
I just came across your blog and wanted to say hello!! We are around the same weight and have much of the same goals .....
I was up this past week as well but we just have to carry on and never quit the battle...
Good luck to you in the coming week, you can do it!!
Jayme
Post a Comment