Saturday, April 26, 2008

Fun Photos

Felicia put up this fun photo challenge "Youngin' Photos" - basically anything under the age of 10. So... here are a few of me back in my "cute" days. Enjoy.

This is my great-grandma and I back in 1973 (about 2 years old)

Lookee that, I'm a snackin'

A nice photo of my mom and I (boy, the scanner picked up that tape pretty well.)

It's me and the Easter Bunny and yes, I know I'm the cute one!

5 comments:

Felicia said...

Omgosh weren't you just adorable. Isnt it amazing to see how much we have changed over the years. I look at my younger photos and think "who is that?" lol

Thank you so much for participating in the Fun Photo Challenge!!

Great fun to see your photos!!

*huggles*
=0)

Carolyn said...

OH so cute!
My parent's split up and I'm not sure where all my old pics are anymore (it was a nasty messy split), but I hav eone of me and my sister that I love... we're both so tiny comapred to now!! lol... so cute!
Thanks for sharing that with us!

Danni said...

Aww, thank you for sharing your pics! It's amazing to see how we change over the years :-) Keep working hard lady!
Phat Teacher

TitanThirteen said...

Awww you were cute - and still are! :o)

Hanlie said...

Yes you are! Nice pics, Dottie!