Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Thank You

I just wanted to say thanks to those that have made such wonderful and thoughtful comments regarding my dog. I do appreciate it. I really feel like this blogging thing is helping with the emotional upsets that I encounter now and then. Because instead of burying things with food, my first thoughts have been "I need to blog this." I want to hear what others think. Isn't that great! It's a non food solution and how triumphant is that!? In my opinion, it's most definitely a NSV victory. So you know what I'm going to do? Yup...I'm going post one of those fun NSV victory badges here and wear it with pride because it'll make me feel good!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So there!

((HUGS))
Dottie

6 comments:

Erin said...

You totally deserve that badge...wear your bloggy bling with pride!

Anonymous said...

yay for you! Blogging does help!
Dottie,

You asked me about my dog food business. I do love what I do, and my dogs really do love the food. It is allot of work and hours. Somedays are 6-8hrs, but some are 12 depending on how many orders I have (how many customers you would have) It's gratifying to me to see people who have these dogs they love that are in satisfactory health and being able to see them excited about the food and the changes they see in there dogs. I love animals and love the fact that I can help inform people about how to care for there pets the best way possible. I don't want to/and am not trying to offend anyone by saying this, but I feel very strongly that kibble is crap.You don't realize what is in it. I fed my dogs it for years too, not knowing better, but once you switch to natural food, and see the difference, you won't go back. I only service the area I live in but I encourage anyone who can't buy natural dog food, to take one weekend a month,and cook for your own dogs. There is lots of really reputable, great info on natural dog food on the internet and your dogs will thank you! Feel free to check out my website for more info on my food.

Hope that helps!
www.pantingpals.ca

Diana Swallow said...

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

Carolyn said...

I HEAR YA SISTA!
I jsut wanted to say that its' okay to gain weight, it's not okay to give up , adn you kick butt! You've had it tough, but you've made it through. Keep strong honey... you'll amaze yourself!
But I agree with you about the blogging. I discovered something the other day. We are all in teh same boat. We, in some aspect, are all the same person. WHen you fall and I help pick you up, I pick myself up and move us both forward.
I'm so glad I've found your blog! WE just need to keep going each day and leaning on each other for help!

(((HUGS)))

TitanThirteen said...

Good on you for using the blog instead of food. I've found that it helps me like that too!

I have no idea what NSV means lol

Fairy Princess said...

Total NSV! BLogging definitely helps me with one of my issues, emotional eating. I totally try and use this when I want to just stuff my face and instead I come here VENT and then get back to life. :) Keep up the great work and GRATS on the NSV!