After spending some time reading a lot of wonderful blogs, I've decided that I'm going to step up and join this healthy you challenge. I think it'll be a great opportunity to have some accountability/support and meet others who are struggling with weight. If you visit here and aren't part of it, why not check it out. Click on the image below to go to the site. I've also added a button to my side bar. Like a saying from a very popular teen musical - "We're All in this Together".

And another saying from the same musical - "I'm Gettin' my head in the game!" :) Ok, can you tell I have two teenage daughters!!
My first order of business is going to be to create that list of reasons why I want to lose weight and I will be posting it here for all to see.
♥ Dottie
7 comments:
YEAH!!! Welcome to the Healthy You Challenge!! Great to have you as part of the team!!
Have a WONDERFUL day!
*huggles*
=0)
I"m impressed. Seeing those numbers sucks sometimes, but see it and say GOODBYE. I first saw my numbers (I was 13 lbs heavier than I thought I was) and I was scared. I knew the health problems that were associated with being that heavy and I was scared. But with every day taht goes by, and every veggie and fruit we eat, helps. I'm happy you're doin gthis too!! Feel free to pop by sometimes and say hi!! I'll pop by yours as well! I feel as if I already know you!
Congratulations on your decision! I wish you the best of luck, I know you will be a great success!
Good on you for joining the healthy you thingy. I haven't checked that out.
Do your kids like that High School Musical? I'm lucky, everyone in my family hates it!! lol
Gimme "Grease" any day :o)
Welcome to the Healthy You Challenge! There are a lot of great people here. Glad to have you along for the journey!
I'm so glad you joined the challenge!!
Welcome to the challenge! I'm looking forward to watching you succeed!
Post a Comment