Friday, March 14, 2008

Gets me Movin'

This is a song that my teenage daughters introduced me to. There are several more that also get me movin' but I really like this one. Whatever gets me movin' is a good thing in my book!



Flo Rida - Low lyrics

P.S. I can just feel the PMS bloat.. This sucks. I'm afraid to do the next weigh in.

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

As long as you are making healthy choices and loving yourself more than you love unhealthy things.....consider it a successful week!

TitanThirteen said...

It's great to find songs that make you move! Do you have an iPod or MP3 player? They are good to take with you when you walk. They make the walk enjoyable and somehow faster.
I don't like this song you have here. I don't like rappy stuff, blah

Anonymous said...

I think I will be adding that song to my Zune tonight! Definitely has a motivating beat!
Good luck this week! You'll be fine! Just make an effort to stay on top this weekend and you will do great at the next weigh in!

Fairy Princess said...

Don't be afraid of a weigh in, you have committed to making a change in your life. It is a long process and there are going to be ups and downs, good weeks and bad. It's just one week. You are eating healthier and in the long run that will pay off. :)