I'm not one to push religion so please don't feel like that's what I'm doing here. It's not. I just thought the video was cool how it was done...clever so I thought I'd share it.
Nice video! I like it actually... i'm not one to really be religious either... I don't like the structure of my religion, and prefer to believe within my own confines... but there are good basis in religions, and that is a neat video to remind us how small we can be.
I'm sorry about your mom... I know that you probably don't want to hear that, but I just felt that I should say it. But I guarentee that she's proud of you for being healthy... and good for you on the pizza... more control than I have! I'd have gobbled that down in a minute! I don't understand these folks that like to say "I can't eat chocolate/pizza/cookies cause I'm on a diet".. POO! I'm NOT on a diet, and I enjoy those foods, so GOOD FOR YOU!!! I'm really proud of you! HUGS
3 comments:
Nice video! I like it actually...
i'm not one to really be religious either... I don't like the structure of my religion, and prefer to believe within my own confines... but there are good basis in religions, and that is a neat video to remind us how small we can be.
I'm sorry about your mom... I know that you probably don't want to hear that, but I just felt that I should say it. But I guarentee that she's proud of you for being healthy...
and good for you on the pizza... more control than I have! I'd have gobbled that down in a minute! I don't understand these folks that like to say "I can't eat chocolate/pizza/cookies cause I'm on a diet".. POO! I'm NOT on a diet, and I enjoy those foods, so GOOD FOR YOU!!! I'm really proud of you!
HUGS
I'm not religious either, but I loved both the song and the video! Thanks for that today!
I AM religious! LOL and I loved the video and immediately went to look up more. Thanks for sharing and helping me emotionally today!:-)
Post a Comment