Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sunday Sunday

You know...I really need to learn how to better title my blog entries.  I really lack creativity.

For the most part, today has been pretty quiet. I've been lying low trying not to let the cold (or whatever this is) get any worse.  Yes, I've been taking my vitamins too.  Also have added some Vitamin C with Zinc and Echinacea as well.  I've been drinking hot tea more often as well because the warmth feels good.  Did I mention its 24 degrees outside. Brr!

I did leave the house for a little while. My daughter, niece and I went to the movies to see Les Miserables.  It was a great film IF you like musicals.  There really isn't much dialog other than music.  And it's a pretty long film too in my opinion.  I expected to cry a lot based on what I had heard from others, but I didn't cry at all. I don't know if that's because it was a musical or what.  Generally though, I'm quite emotional and cry A LOT!

I logged back into my MyFitnessPal account today.  I REALLY HATE tracking my food, but I know that it helps so...I'll be getting back to it.  No...I'm not looking forward to it.  I am dottiemay71 on there if you're interested in a friendship through there.  I'm struggling at how much to set my calories at though.  I think I had let MFP set it for me and so currently it's at 1690.  Something tells me though that I should be doing less than that even though it'll be tough!  Oh gosh....just so not excited about it.

What have I eaten today you wonder?
Breakfast: 2 eggs, 1 sausage patty and toast
Couple cookies
Popcorn and soda at the movies
Homemade wet burrito for dinner with guacamole.  Mmmm

I did mention I was kicking into gear after the new year right?  ;)

Well, I'm gonna go for now.  I don't have anything brilliant more to say.

Peace.Love.Smile

No comments: