It has been a great day today. Sunshine and 60's make for perfect Spring weather. I was really excited when I checked on my lilac bushes We just planted last fall...they have some buds already. It has been in the 80's for quite a few days so many things have come into bloom early. It's definitely pretty and I've needed the sunshine for sure...I just hope things survive OK. This is definitely an unusual Spring for us. There's a frost advisory for tomorrow morning. I worry about all the fruit trees, etc.
My moods have been okay. I do so much better on the weekends when I'm with my family. Every day is a new day in which to be blessed. I'm definitely grateful.
Today I rode around town on one of the scooters my husband assembled. I consider it a NSV. I would never do that at my former 403 pounds. It was so much fun!
Blogging from my phone... So convenient.
What did you do today?
Peace. Love. Smiles.
HD
No comments:
Post a Comment