I went for a wee little bike ride last night. I had such fun. I really don't know how far I rode, but it was only about 20 minutes or so. I've proved that I'm out of shape! LOL But, I still had fun. I seriously was feeling like a kid I think. I had a smile on my face and I'm sure that those driving by thought I was some kind of nut. I don't care. I enjoyed it. That's an great thing because then I'll be getting out to do more. Great exercise! Yay!! Have a fabulous and safe Memorial holiday.
♥ Dottie
2 comments:
Awesome! (I smile the whole time I'm riding, too! Makes the cheeks hurt after a bit. :))
I got into cycling 3 years ago when someone convinced me to do a charity bike ride - I've fallen in love!!! It is definately a great workout!!
Post a Comment