Once again, it's been a while. I'm not sure if I should even be a part of the 4th of July Challenge because I haven't been getting in here to update on a regular basis as promised. Life's been busy. But I'm still feeling good. I can't complain. My last update was 4/19. Since then, I've lost another 6.4 lbs. I'm now down to 340 even. I do go in today for another weigh-in. I will attempt to update sooner. I really do want to share what I learn and what I've found to be true.
I'm very close to the end of the program...2 more weeks. That just means, I'll be back on a regular diet (no supplemental food or anything). I'm not sure how many calories will be suggested, but I'll find that out in the next week or so I'm guessing. My blood work has been normal - Yay! My blood pressure readings have also been very good. If they keep up like that for a few more readings, then the doctor said I might be able to cut back on the med. I would love to be off the meds.
One of the changes I've noticed is in my monthly period. The cramps seem more intense and the period is lasting 7 days usually. It's very similar to how it was before I had my kids. Could my body age be going down :)
I have been exercising. I was using a My Fitness Coach for the Wii. I'm disappointed because the lightening strike the other day seems to have wrecked our Wii. Things happen and it's minimal.
I've heard and read about all the storms going through the southern states. My heart goes out to those. I also think about those who have gotten sick by the H1N1 Flu. I pray for recovery. There are schools around us that have closed and I admit to getting a little nervous about it all. But I keep instilling the common sense washing hands habit into my kids. We also take our vitamins.
Til next time - be well.
♥Dottie
5 comments:
Nice loss Dottie, you are doing fabulous!!
Hey Dottie,
After an 8 month break from blogging I'm back to it and back on the losing weight wagon. I've just been catching up with your posts from January to present and you're doing brilliant. You've come so far and i'm truly inspired from this corner of blogland.
Keep going, you're doing so well.
Jenny
You continue to be an inspiration to me! Please keep updating me!
Hi, Dottie. Congrats on the weight loss! You're doing great!
And... you are certainly still a part of the Fourth of July Challenge! It doesn't matter that you can't update every week. Just update when you can. The Challenge is flexible like that so updating can be done at everyone's convenience. :)
Stay and get bck on track. You can't change last week, or the week before that; but you can change tomorrow, next week.
You can do this! I believe in you!
:):) Keli
Post a Comment