Friday, May 22, 2009

Another Update

This week was my 'graduation' from the 17 week program I was following through MMPC. I'm now entering what they call Live It! It's up to me to make the right food choices and of course continue the exercising. I got my before and after picture sent to me and what a big difference. I'm completely thrilled... I'm down to 334 lbs. I'm SOO close to my next personal goal of 330. Plus, I'm VERY close to being within the proper weight range to use the Wii Fit board. I can't wait. That's been one of my goals too.

When I saw the pictures of myself of the before and after... I wanted to cry. Oh and I lost 7 inches from the hips and 4 from the waist. My BMI has gone down 10. I'm not one for displaying my pics, but really... I think you should see the before and after for just 17 weeks. It's AWESOME!!!!! You can really see it my face and neck. I look healthier. I have a long way to go yet, but I'm well on my way!! I'm very proud of myself.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're looking soooo good! And to have your BMI drop 10 points -- that's astounding! I toast and applaud you. :)

Anonymous said...

Well done you! Such a huge difference, you look fab, good work... you're an inspiration.

Unknown said...

You look GREAT! Way to go! Keep up the great work! You should be so proud of yourself!

Chubby Chick said...

Wow, wow, wow! Lookin' good, girl! You are totally shrinking! :)

I'm glad you shared these pics. They are very inspirational! Thanks! :)

Trish said...

You go girl! You look fantastic!

SeaShore said...

Wow! Congratulations! There is a significant difference between those photos, and in only 17 weeks! You must be very proud :)

Rhonda said...

Hi! Wow what a transformation! In only 17 weeks.... that is awesome! Very inspiring!

I can't help but notice how much healthier your skin looks too!

I'm glad you are singing in the choir. I'm glad you are sharing how God is working in your life!

Happy Memorial Day!

Betsey C. said...

Thank you so much for sharing your pictures! You can really see the difference! I am so happy for you. I am down 12 lbs. after 3 weeks of Weight Watchers, so I am enjoying some success too. Doesn't it feel great??

VINTAGE WOMAN said...

WOW Dottie! You look great!

I was looking at your losses on the side and they are incredible! you should be so proud! Keep it up!

I'm proud of you!
Keli