I have much to be thankful for today, my family and friends is only a small bit. My moods have been better. I think the meds are starting to work. I do miss my mom today of course, but it's not as bad as it has been in the past. I can actually feel good about the things I do have and can see. I am truly thankful.
This weight is definitely a struggle and I know that as with anything there are going to be ups and downs. I've been struggling with some downs for a while now and I'm truly hoping that once I make it through the holidays, things will start looking up again and I can really get this weightloss going again. Because of the poor moods, I couldn't even think about the weight. It was just too much pressure.
Today I wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy each other and the bountiful pleasantries that come along with the holiday.
♥ Dottie
No comments:
Post a Comment