Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Weigh In

Hello to those who may still read this now and then. I'm still doing well. This week, the scale shows 390 and I'm pretty certain it's because of TOM (time of month) getting ready to show.

Since I've gotten a new boss at work, it's been busy. But I'm not complaining because I'm getting into different things and learning more. In a couple weeks, I'll be going to training for Sharepoint Designer, which is the software used to create webpages and such for our company's portal. I'm excited about it. I've been using Sharepoint Services to place web parts and such, but now I'll get to get my hands just a little more dirty :)

Things are going well and for that I'm grateful. The weight hasn't dropped, however, I haven't really gained either. I do need to kick it in the butt a little more, but I think I'm doing well.

I hope you are all doing well too. I wish I could take more time to visit each of the blogs... I will make a better effort.

Take care,
Dottie

8 comments:

Donna B said...

Glad your back! Missed reading your blog. Seems you are happy on the job front! Congrats!

Chubby Chick said...

I'm glad things are going well. Not really gaining is fantastic! :)

Fairy Princess said...

Of course we still read! :) Grats on the job, sounds like it's going really well!

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

I'm enjoying Sharepoint, but I have a feeling I've only scratched the surface with it. I hope you enjoy it! Learning is so much fun!

TitanThirteen said...

How about you blog your food/exercise for a day?

Nicole said...

I'm glad things are going well for you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats for maintaining.. that's great!

Lyn said...

Maintaining is GOOD! I hope things are still going well for you. Send an update when you can :)