I was tagged by Bikini Quest. Thanks!
I too am a bit boring so this will probably be difficult for me, but I'll do my best.
Anyway, here’s the rules:
Rules of the game:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
5. Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.
……….
Factoid #1:
I love to bird watch. I spent most of my day today watching the birds and taking photos of them. It's rather therapeutic for me.
Factoid #2:
I also enjoy scrapbooking and rubberstamping - I make all my own birthday/Christmas cards for those I know.
Factoid #3:
I do not wear makeup...not a stitch of it. I haven't in over 15 years.
Factoid #4:
I love most all animals...I have 5 dogs and 1 cat.
Factoid #5:
I enjoy going to hockey games in the winter and the races in the summer.
Factoid #6:
I've been at my job for almost 19 years now and I'm suffering from a bit of burnout or something. What do I do? Tech support for a local retail operation that has stores in 5 states. I mostly support Outlook and our portal (Sharepoint).
Factoid #7:
On of my favorite tv shows is Ghost Hunters.
I don't tag people for these things. I figure if you see it and want to do it, then you can. Just let me know so I can come learn more about you.
Enjoy
4 comments:
I did this while you were on vacation! We are a lot alike, I too do not wear makeup, love animals, used to do tech support for nextel and I love to watch Hockey (my favorite sport) and go to my nephews races!
It's always fun to learn new things about people!
That was fun to read! And thanks for the pictures of your home!
Well there ya go :o)
OK, I've decided you are not boring because, like the other comment, you're the same as me. We're all just normal people who think everyone else has an ultra exciting life!
Post a Comment