Tuesday, April 15, 2008

7 Random Facts About Me

I've been tagged by Natasha.

Rules of the game:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog
4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs
5. leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged

So 7 Random/weird facts about me are:
* I have 6 pets (5 dogs and a cat). I did have another dog until she was killed last week - that was another post.

* I'm afraid of bats and snakes...seriously afraid.

* I love bird watching and often talk to the birds while I'm outside.

* I'm not much of a cook...good thing my hubby is good at it.

* I found out later in life that my mom mothered a child while she was a senior in highschool (gave up for adoption). That same year, I found out my dad had an affair and fathered a child. I grew up with one brother and gained two half sisters. Weird. My dad is actually with the lady he affaired with so I associate with that half sister. I don't see the other.

* My mom was pregnant with me when she got married. I figured that out during a 10th grade family tree assignment.

* I love the show Ghost Hunters and believe in the guardian ghost (Jake) we grew up with.

So there you have it. Nothing too interesting. I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you would like to participate, feel free. Let me know you did so I can check out your list.

Enjoy.

No comments: