Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Weekly Weigh In

Well, I did have a gain this week and it was expected because TOM is here. Ugh! But, it was only a 1.5 pound gain...which compared to the past is very minimal for me. I've been known to have a good 5-7 lb. gain during TOM. So really, I'm okay with it.

I have a couple NSV's for this week. I'm drinking water during the day at work. It used to be that I would drink at least one 20 oz. soda while at work during the day. But for the last week (not counting the weekend), I've drank nothing but water while at work. I'm pretty proud of that. I do still indulge in some soda at night, but I figure I need to eliminate it slowly. I've also been snacking on pecans and almonds between my breakfast and lunch. They are high in protein. The fats they contain are the healthier fats.

So, while the scale didn't go down this week I do feel good about my NSV's. I hope everyone else is doing great and keeping up the great work.

WE CAN DO THIS!! Thank you so much for the support thus far. It is very much appreciated!

P.S. I'm giving myself the NSV badge this week.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

♥ Dottie

11 comments:

Erin said...

Those are awesome NSV's maybe when TOM leaves you will deop that 1.5 plus some of his friends.

Erin

IrishGirl said...

Hi Lottie!! Saw your blog through HYC and we have similar goals, keep up the good work!!

Heather said...

thanks so much for your comment on my blog! TOM always affects me too and I was up at pound as well so I hear you! but its not bad at all, and your NSVs are fantastic this week! keep it up!

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

That TOM fellow always messes things up!

I'm with you on the soda battle! And we shall triumph!!!

Keep up the great work AND the great attitude!

The Lassie & Laddie said...

Congrats on the NSV! :)

Trish said...

Sounds like some great NSV's! Woohoo!

Fairy Princess said...

The water thing is a HUGE NSV I struggle with it ALL THE TIME! Water is the hardest thing for me cuase I generally just don't drink a lot.

So you go girl!

Diana Swallow said...

YAY for the NSV, water is a great accomplishment because its not always the easiest thing to do. Don't sweat the gain we both know its TOM's fault! Hang in there.

Anonymous said...

just had tom this week too, hmmmmm maybe we are on a mich cycle?

Keep up the good work babe!

I know how hard it is to give up pop, so I am very very proud of you!

TitanThirteen said...

I thought i commented here, and yet i didn't. Maybe i'm even more insane that i thought?!? lol

Anonymous said...

Very smart not to let the scale dictate your life or emotions! It's a lesson I'm learning (slowly).

You're doing fabulous with your water intake - keep up the great work.