Sunday, March 23, 2008

Fun Meme

I saw this Meme on Chubby Chicks' Blog, and it looked kind of fun. The only catch is that all of your answers must be one word.

1. Cellphone: charging
2. Relationship: married
3. My hair: curled
4. Work: sucks
5. My sibling/siblings: brother
6. My favorite thing: pizza
7. My dream last night: strange
8. Favorite drink: margarita
9. Dream car: expensive
10. The room I’m in : kitchen
11. My shoes: tennis
12. My fears: snakes
13. What do I want to be in 10 years: thinner
14. Who did I hang out with this weekend: family
15. What I am not good at: skating
16. Muffin: blueberry
17. One of my wish list items: boat
18. Where I grew up: Michigan
19. Last thing I did: housework
20. Wearing: clothes
21. Not wearing: make-up
22. My pets: seven
23. My computer: New
24. My life: good
25. My mood: blue
26. Missing: mom
27. What I am thinking about right now: dinner
28. My car: Caravan
29. My kitchen: small
30. My weather: cold
31. Favorite color: yellow
32. Last time I laughed: today
33. Last time I cried: today
34. School: mediocre
35. Love: family

HAPPY EASTER ALL!

♥ Dottie

4 comments:

Yogi Wannabe said...

I did it too!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dottie! I just found your blog and finished reading your entries -- I LOVE your attitude!! Very positive, very inspiring. :)

I'm putting a link to your blog on my site -- will make it easier to check back every day and read your latest. :) I'm sure this is going to be a great story -- the beginning already has me hooked!

Chubby Chick said...

Thanks for playing along! I enjoyed reading your answers. :)

Hanlie said...

That was fun! I did it too!