Last night I saw the movie "Anonymous". I wasn't sure if I'd like it or not, but I did. What if someone other than Shakespeare actually wrote all those plays, sonnets and poetry? That's what the movie was about.
For some reason, the movie or it's story got me thinking. Shakespeare...over 400 years ago is when he lived and yet he is well remembered. He lives on in the lives of so many. He left a amazing legacy. Of course he isn't the only one. There are several who have long gone but are remembered and in some way a part of our lives. We watch or read Shakespeare Plays, we listen to Beethoven or Mozart and we admire the works of Leonardo Da Vinci. Amazing.
Made me wonder...what will I be remembered for or will I even be remembered? Kind of made me sad to think about it actually. And it made me feel like writing more. I'm going to think more on this legacy. Perhaps I can be a great writer? Hmmm... I don't know. For now I'll continue to blog.
By the way, the movie was great. I enjoyed it.
Peace - Love - Smiles
Dottie♥
No comments:
Post a Comment