Thursday, October 2, 2008

Still Kickin' Chicken

Hi there and hello. I'm not sure if anyone has been looking for me, but I am still around. Work has been incredibly busy. We've been working on deploying Office 2007 company wide and it has been a trip to say the least. Additionally, next year is my 20 year high school reunion (GASP!) so I've been reacquainting with some highschool friends on Facebook.

I have joined Weight Watchers. It's an at work program. It's only been a few weeks. I had lost a little .8 and then gained it right back. I'm not going to say that the program is hard or anything..I just have to admit that I'm a little lazy when it comes to tracking my points. I chose the flex plan so that I can still enjoy some of the foods I really like. The core plan just didn't seem like a good fit.

I think that my main problem right now is that I may not be eating enough during the day. I am so busy at work, that I haven't been eating anything. By the time I get home, I'm so hungry that I tend to eat more than I should at times.

I hope everyone here in blogland is doing well. It's starting to get cold here in MI, so I may not be outside as much :) Tonight was a good night for curling up in front of the fire.

Take care,
♥ Dottie

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

DOTTIE!!! I missed ya!
Sorry to hear it's so busy... my friend was doing flex with me for a year now, btu she's really lax on counting points, and when she complains about it, I ask her, "how diligent are you in tracking?" and she defends herslef, but I know better. I see her everyday and I know she eats more than she should. The program only works on blatant disgusting honesty. I hope it works for you!
Glad to see you're still kicking! DOn't leave us DOttie!!! I hope work settles down soon!

Danni said...

We missed you! Good luck with WW...I know it can work for you :-) It's the recording the points part that will the toughest to get used to again but you can do it!

Keep us posted :-)